It’s almost time for us to light up Hackney Wick with music, laughter, and togetherness.
? Picking up your wristband
When you arrive in Hackney Wick you must first make your way to the Box Office, where you will be able to exchange your ticket for a wristband, you will not be able to enter any of the venues in the festival without your wristband.
The location of the box office is: Schwartz Wharf, 92 White Post Ln, London E9 5EN
If you are unable to locate the box office look out for signage around Hackney Wick, or ask one of our stewards on the day.
For your safety and enjoyment it is important that you arrive at the time stated on the ticket you bought (you can see this in the confirmation email you received from Resident Advisor, or by accessing the ‘My Tickets’ section within your RA account).
- If you arrive at any other time than the one stated on your ticket you will be asked to return at the right time
- If you miss your entry time you will not be able to receive your wristband
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ OUR COVID-19 ENTRY POLICY BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR THE EVENT
? Getting to the festival
Hackney Wick is highly accessible via public transport, this is the mode of transport we highly encourage our customers to use. The closest station to the box office is Hackney Wick Overground Station (2 mins walk) but you can also find your way from Stratford Station (15 mins walk) across the beautiful Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
If you are coming via taxi, the best drop off point is E9 5HA.
?♀️ Moving between venues
Once you have picked up your wristband you will be free to move around and enjoy all of the 20 venues that we have music programmed at over the course of the day. Each venue will have its own security checking wristbands, and conducting searches. Please expect the following when entering each venue:
- A full search
- Alcohol brought from outside will be confiscated
- Unsavoury behaviour towards staff or customers to result in your wristband being removed, and you will not be able to participate in the remainder of the festival
? Looking after the Wick
We have the unique privilege of being allowed to host this event annually. This only happens due to the ongoing support of local businesses, residents and authorities. Please help us allow this to continue by:
- Discarding rubbish into the bins provided when moving between venues
- Making use of the sanitary facilities provided when traveling in between venues
- Keeping your voices at a respectful level after 10pm when moving between venues
- Reporting any unsavory behaviour to one of the many security and stewards we have posted around the area